Switzerland Photojournalism

Honestly most of my pictures from Switzerland aren't even funny they're just gorgeous. It was just so beautiful, you almost hate to ruin the photo with yourself, ya know?

Switzerland was full of potties behind a paywall, and I know Emily found this diagram VERY helpful.

I got this message on my phone in every country in Europe, but I don't know why. It was a daily trivia question website, not a guide to the Fahrenheit scale.

This was one of my first Swiss pics and you can fully see the gas station and even dead bugs splattered on the bus's windshield but it still makes me want a Toblerone.

There were many Swiss Mountain Dog and Bernese Mountain Dog (what's the difference?) souvenir options.


In an impressive show of restraint, I didn't buy this. Also everything in Switzerland is expen$ive.

I mean come on! I suck at scenic photography but I just walked out of the hotel and snapped this. Listen, I wouldn't hire a Swiss photographer. Who knows if they're actually good? You can't take a bad picture here.

I was THRILLED to see an American-sized bathtub. But the tub walls were thicker than they seem and I guess I am thiccer than I seem, so my hips were still not totally welcome here.

This is ice cream and it's just funny, isn't it? What are those Swiss cows up to?

You know, just your average train station. The morning commute.

Aren't...all Bugles 3D?

This was possibly my favorite (inedible) thing from Switzerland. Scrat!

It was at this point in the trip that I realized I could not keep my eyes open on the drives. If I was still sleepy, I was out. Everyone pretty much stuck to the same seats and there was no one directly across from us so...I affectionally called it my bedroom. I would tell Emily "going to bed" and contort into all sorts of weird positions to get some rest.


Of course, I did miss views like this while I was asleep.


I also didn't buy this even though I was obsessed with it. I am the picture of restraint.

And I could have gotten her to sign it! Talk about a dairy queen.

This is our closet when we turned our hotel room into a laundromat. Believe it or not we UNDERpacked clothes. So our Swiss tub became our Swiss washing machine and our Swiss closet became our Swiss dryer. It was a Swiss Army hotel room...very versatile.

Emily fell (twice) on the top of Europe. Completely understandable - it was icy. But still, it was a Kodak moment.

Meanwhile, this guy stepped right into my photoshoot but I had to stay focused because I know that's what Tyra would want.

Comments

Popular Posts